EC calls for FP7 proposalsPosted on Wednesday, August 5th, 2009 in News| Share this article
Thematic areas under the Cooperation Specific Programme include:
- Health’ (three calls);
- ‘Food, agriculture and fisheries, and biotechnology’ (one call);
- ‘Information and communication technologies’ (two calls);
- ‘Nanosciences, nanotechnologies, materials and new production technologies’ (six calls);
- ‘Energy’ (four calls);
- ‘Environment (including climate change)’ (one call);
- ‘Transport’ (six calls);
- ‘Socio-economic sciences and humanities’ (four calls);
- ‘Space’ (one call);
- ‘Security’ (one call).
Calls under the Capacities Specific Programme are dedicated to the following Themes:
- ‘Research infrastructures’ (two calls);
- ‘Research for the benefit of SMEs’ (one call);
- ‘Regions of knowledge’ (one call);
- ‘Research potential’ (two calls);
- ‘Science in society’ (four calls);
- ‘Activities of international cooperation’ (four calls).
An additional seven cross-thematic calls combine up to five different Themes. Finally, the European Research Council (ERC) Starting Independent Researcher Grants (three sub-calls) are intended to support up-and-coming research leaders who are about to establish or consolidate a proper research team and to start conducting independent research in Europe.
Many of these calls overlap with the interests of Polymer Centre members. Potential project partners are invited to contact Joe Gaunt at the Polymer Centre for more information.