NewsletterPosted on Thursday, February 7th, 2008 in Publications| Share this article
The December 2007 edition of the Polymer Links, the newsletter of the Polymer IRC is now available online in pdf format (see link below). Articles include:
- New theory shows how processing influences structure in glass bead reinforced polymers.
- Well received IRC courses set to expand.
- New propulsion system for nano machines.
- Students build unmanned aerial vehicle in carbon fibre and epoxy.
- Flow behaviour in PE elucidated by interdisciplinary study.
- and more, full details in the PDF below…
Polymer Links news letter (PDF 566kB)