Polymer Centre at Macro2010Posted on Thursday, July 15th, 2010 in Polymer conferences| Share this article
The 43rd IUPAC World Polymer Congress, ‘Macro2010’, is the latest in the series of the biennial meetings of the IUPAC Polymer Division. The series has been running for several decades and is the largest international multi-symposium conference dedicated to all aspects of polymer science and engineering.
Macro2010 is organised by the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) and hosted by the Pure and Applied Macromolecular Chemistry Group (Macro Group UK), a joint interest group of the RSC and the Society of Chemical Industry (SCI).
Macro2010’s overall focus is on Polymer Science in the Service of Society. Themes include:
- Delivering New Polymers for Service in Society: Advances in Polymer Chemistry
- Molecular to Macroscopic Behaviour of Polymers
- Sustainability: Renewable Resources and Environmentally-Friendly Polymers
- Polymers in Support of Life
- Functional Polymers for Electronics, Energy and Analysis
- Polymer Science in Everyday Life
- Advances in Colloidal and Nanosize Polymer Materials
- Young Polymer Scientists: Contributions, Nurturing and Networking
More details of the conference proceedings are available at the Royal Society of Chemistry’s website.