Polymer Links newsletter (June 2008 )Posted on Monday, June 23rd, 2008 in News| Share this article
In this issue:
- Meeting the solar challenge – how scientists at the IRC are working with colleagues around the UK to develop conjugated polymers for new, large area, photovoltaic devices.
- Looking forward to Polymers in Society – this year’s Polymer Showcase. This meeting will cover medicinal polymers, waste management, and sustainable energy. It will also look forward to the next 50 years of polyolefins.
- Wonderland – where art meets (polymer) science
- Training opportunities
- Towards greener plastics – FaraPack Knowledge Shop on sustainable packaging
Review of Faraday Discussion 139: The Importance of Polymer Science for Biological Systems and the Polymer IRC Club Spring Meeting
- Prof Phil Coates, Director of the Polymer Engineering IRC and Pro-Vice Chancellor for Research at the University of Bradford, recognized in the 2008 Swinburne Award.
Download your copy below:
Polymer Links, June 2008 – issue 11 (548kB)