RAPRA – Global Polymer Innovation Expo. Pre-event briefing-Tuesday 24th April 2012Posted on Wednesday, April 18th, 2012 in Event, News, Polymer conferences, Polymer seminars| Share this article
On the 26th-29th August 2012 RAPRA are holding an inaugural international conference and trade event in the US – Global Polymer Innovation Expo. A pre-event briefing is being held on Tuesday 24th April 2012, 10:30 – 14:30, at RAPRA’s offices in Telford.
- Welcome and introduction by Mr Steve Shaw, Operations Director, RAPRA
- GPIE briefing and overview by Mr Steve Shaw, Operations Director, RAPRA
- Cincinnati overview – chemical and plastics sector and general overview by Mr Neil Hensley, Senior Director, Economic Development Cincinnati
- Q&A session, networking
A funding application to support a mission of UK companies to the RAPRA Global Polymer Innovation Expo (GPIE) has already been submitted to UKTI.
RAPRA and the BPF, with the support of the Materials KTN, are offering the following support to UK mission delegates regardless of the UKTI bid:
- Assistance with travel and accommodation arrangements using UK and USA based travel agents
- Help with pre-booking meetings before during and after GPIE with potential clients and/or suppliers – so you arrive in the US with a comprehensive structured programme of informative sessions and business meetings.
- Support and assistance from local US based RAPRA staff while in the US
Full details of the pre-event breifing can be found at:
Information regarding the Expo in August can be found at: